Monday, July 8, 2013

2013 Vaquero Loco Fuel Sponsor - First Endurance/Hoodies

Thanks to Robert @ First Endurance there will be EFS drink and EFS liquid shot on the course at this year's Vaquero races. If you would like to buy and use these products before the race, check your email. I will send out a coupon for 20% off your order. Also, Friday, July 19th will be the last day to sign up for either the 25k or 50k to guarantee a hoodie. I wish I could do it differently but I need a window to be able to screen them. Many hotels are filled up due to the Lincoln County Fair but I have reserved the group camping spot at Cottonwood lake and there is also a campground at the mouth of Swift Creek Canyon for those running the 25k-the buses will even stop and pick you up:) There will be more details posted soon-get on out there and hit the trails!

6 comments:

Manners said...

Ya buddy!

GW said...

How do I sign up?

TD said...

GW--you can sign up for the races on ultrasignup.com, and BTW thats what I call a bear hug. Yikes!

Jan said...

Is the trail from Cottonwood Lake to Intermittent Springs easily followed by someone unfamiliar with the area? I'm hoping to go do the course one way before Aug. 10 to scope out what I am in for, since I'm a tad nervous.

TD said...

Jan, with a map you should be fine. there are a couple of key intersections that you'll need to hit so you don't end up off course.

Unknown said...

When do we need to let you know if we will be camping at Cottinwood Lake? I most likely will I just want to make sure I have a spot if needed.

Thanks
Tyler